Terms and conditions
Culinaryon Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice.
1. This Website is owned and managed by CULINARYON Pte Ltd. Use of this Website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
2. While CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. makes every effort to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that the Website is free from errors. CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions; and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
3. CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits of any kind whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
4. This general disclaimer is not restricted by any of the specific warnings and disclaimers in CULINARYON Pte. Ltd.’s Terms and Conditions, and nothing in the Terms and Conditions derogates from CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. right to comply with legal or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. with respect to that use.
5. CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. All prices are nett, inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST), unless expressly stated otherwise.
2. The dates, instructors, duration and content of classes are subject to change, and CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. will email or call you, based on the information you provide to notify you of any changes. The version on the website is the most updated and overrides other versions.
3. Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
4. In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given. If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
5. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
1. CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost on our premises. If any property has been left behind and found by a member of our staff, please arrange with us to collect such property at a convenient time. Any lost property which has not been claimed within 14 days will be disposed of at our discretion.
Specific Terms and Conditions for Corporate Classes/Private Events/Kitchen Rentals
1. Bookings are subject to the availability of the chef and venue. However, please advise us of your preferred class/cuisine and chef.
2. We do not offer a corporate discount. CULIANRYON PTE LTD is not halal-certified. All events must be guaranteed by a 50% non-refundable deposit by credit card, telegraphic transfer (TT) or cheque within 10 days from the date of booking to secure the venue for the agreed date, followed by the remaining 50% one month before the date of the class. The deposit will not be refunded; however, the remaining 50% balance will be refunded (if already paid) within 14 days from the date of cancellation if notice of the cancellation is given at least 11 days prior to the class. No refund will be made for notice made 10 or less days to the class date. No exceptions or waivers will be given.
3. All banking-related and TT charges are borne by you; while all credit card charges are absorbed by CULINARYON PTE LTD.
4. Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event. Culinaryon will not offer refunds, transfers, change of dates or postponements should you be unable to attend any booked or confirmed event or, in the case of corporate or private events, after you have signed our Proposal to you, due to any unforeseen circumstances or any other reason whatsoever, except in Culinaryon’s sole and absolute discretion.
Risk Acknowledgment & Release
1. You agree to comply with and abide by CULINARYON PTE LTD safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations and security arrangements. You will fully and truthfully disclose to CULINARYON PTE LTD in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking.
2. While CULINARYON PTE LTD takes all practical and reasonable attempts to minimise any risk of injury to you or your property, you acknowledge that your attendance or participation at any class is at your own risk. You release and indemnify CULINARYON PTE LTD, its employees, servants, agents and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of or resulting from your attendance or participation in an event including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else or to any property, unless the same was caused by the gross negligence of CULINARYON PTE LTD and recoverable on that ground following judgment of a competent court of final judgement.
3. The participant will reimburse CULINARYON PTE LTD for any damage to its property caused by themself/their child/ward (including all equipment and structures within the premises) while they/their child/ward are on the premises.
1. For hands-on classes, please wear closed, flat, rubber-soled shoes and do not wear shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops in case anything hot should splash on you for your own safety and protection.
2. Classes start promptly, so please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled class start time. If you are late, we will not be obliged to conduct the class for you from the beginning.
3. Food prepared or served during an event should be consumed during the event. If you wish to take food home after the event, please bring your own storage containers. We do not provide containers. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
Cancellation of Class
1. In the unlikely event that a scheduled class does not reach the minimum number required for the class or due to unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Culinaryon Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the date of or cancel the class. A minimum number of people is required to proceed with a class, it varies with the type of class.
2. In the unlikely event that a class cannot proceed, we will inform you at least 48 hours in advance and you will automatically receive a full refund via full credit into your account. The credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of email notification, which you can use for future class booking.
3. Alternatively, upon written request, a cheque for the full class fee, can be posted to the name and address you provide. In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Culinaryon Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given.
Should CULINARYON PTE LTD be unable to provide for your class or function due to circumstances beyond the control of CULINARYON PTE LTD is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
RIGHT TO REFUSE
CULINARYON PTE LTD holds the right to refuse a student to attend a class, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that guests is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class.
PHOTO OR VIDEO RIGHTS
Occasionally, our staff may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please inform us in writing prior to the event, failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge CULINARYON PTE LTD right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to CULINARYON Pte. Ltd.’ website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.