Culinaryon Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice.
1. This Website is owned and managed by CULINARYON Pte Ltd. Use of this Website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
2. While CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. makes every effort to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that the Website is free from errors. CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions; and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
3. CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits of any kind whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
4. This general disclaimer is not restricted by any of the specific warnings and disclaimers in CULINARYON Pte. Ltd.’s Terms and Conditions, and nothing in the Terms and Conditions derogates from CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. right to comply with legal or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. with respect to that use.
5. CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. All prices are nett, inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST), unless expressly stated otherwise.
2. The dates, instructors, duration and content of classes are subject to change, and CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. will email or call you, based on the information you provide to notify you of any changes. The version on the website is the most updated and overrides other versions.
3. Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
4. In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given. If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
5. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
1. CULINARYON Pte. Ltd. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost on our premises. If any property has been left behind and found by a member of our staff, please arrange with us to collect such property at a convenient time. Any lost property which has not been claimed within 14 days will be disposed of at our discretion.
Specific Terms and Conditions for Corporate Classes/Private Events/Kitchen Rentals
You reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the event without any charges by notifying us in writing TWENTY-TWO (22) business days prior to the date of the event.
If you cancel or reschedule the event less than TWENTY-TWO (22) business days and more than THREE (3) business days prior to the date of the event, we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to charge cancellation or modification fee in the amount of 50% of the total amount of the quotation.
If you cancel or reschedule the event less than THREE (3) business days prior to the date of the event, we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to charge cancellation or modification fee in the amount of 100% of the total amount of the quotation without any refund.
You may submit a written request for an amendment to the details of the reservation, such as an increase of number of participants, change to the menu, change to the activity and timing of the event date. We will endeavour to accommodate or facilitate your request, however we reserve our right, in our absolute discretion, to review, reject or approve such modifications subject to availability of our resources. Where the changes are acceptable to us, you shall be responsible for all additional charges and fees that may be incurred to effect the requested changes and no modification fee will be imposed.
You will be notified of the amount of the cancellation or modification fee payable as soon as possible following cancellation or modification of the reservation in accordance with Clauses 1, 2 or 3 accordingly. Should the deposit be insufficient to meet the cancellation or modification fee, you shall settle the shortfall within [THREE (3) business days] of such notification.
All our reservations are subject to confirmation only upon receipt of a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the quotation. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to confirm the reservation upon receipt of other proof of payment, such as the guarantee letter of payment, endorsed purchase order, email confirmation of the date of payment or the payslip. All our deposits are non-transferable.
Following confirmation of your reservation, you shall make the full payment under the quotation not later than at the date of the event, unless otherwise agreed and notified in the quotation, specifically, by endorsing the quotation you confirm date of the final payment.
We reserve the right to charge interest of 10% monthly on any amounts not paid in due course.
You are responsible for any reduction of number of participants or actual no show of guests, and you acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to request any change of this quotation or request partial refund of fees.
We have confirmed and agreed on the timing of your event with you. Any extension of the event is subject to our approval. The additional charge for studio rental will be added to our bill at current rates.
Except as expressly provided in the quotation, all amounts payable to us by you shall be paid (i) in Singapore dollars and, in any case where they are calculated or incurred by reference to a currency other than Singapore dollars, fees and expenses shall be converted into Singapore dollars on the date of payment to us using an exchange rate reasonably acceptable to us; (ii) you shall bear all related bank charges if the payments are made to us via telegraphic transfer (iii) our invoices are due and payable within [FIVE (5) business days] from the date of invoice; (iv) without deduction or withholding of any applicable duties and taxes, unless the deduction or withholding is required by law, in which event you shall pay such additional amount as shall be required to ensure that the net amount received by us shall be equal to the full amount which would have been received by us had no such deduction or withholding been made; (v) in full without regard to any fee, commission or expense that is payable by you to any third party; and (vi) we reserve the right to charge interest on bills not paid in due course.
Culinaryon is not halal-certified venue.
Risk Acknowledgment & Release
1. While CulinaryOn will endeavour to accommodate requests for special meals from guests who have food allergies or intolerances, we cannot guarantee allergens free meals and will not be liable for adverse reactions from the food consumed or prepared in our premises; or from items that one may come in contact while in our premises.
2. While CULINARYON PTE LTD takes all practical and reasonable attempts to minimise any risk of injury to you or your property, you acknowledge that your attendance or participation at any class is at your own risk. You release and indemnify CULINARYON PTE LTD, its employees, servants, agents and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of or resulting from your attendance or participation in an event including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else or to any property, unless the same was caused by the gross negligence of CULINARYON PTE LTD and recoverable on that ground following judgment of a competent court of final judgement.
3. The participant will reimburse CULINARYON PTE LTD for any damage to its property caused by themself/their child/ward (including all equipment and structures within the premises) while they/their child/ward are on the premises.
1. For hands-on classes, please wear closed, flat, rubber-soled shoes and do not wear shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops in case anything hot should splash on you for your own safety and protection.
2. Classes start promptly, so please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled class start time. If you are late, we will not be obliged to conduct the class for you from the beginning.
3. Food prepared or served during an event should be consumed during the event. If you wish to take food home after the event, please bring your own storage containers. We do not provide containers. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
Cancellation of Class
1. In the unlikely event that a scheduled class does not reach the minimum number required for the class or due to unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Culinaryon Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the date of or cancel the class. A minimum number of people is required to proceed with a class, it varies with the type of class.
2. In the unlikely event that a class cannot proceed, we will inform you at least 48 hours in advance and you will automatically receive a full refund via full credit into your account. The credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of email notification, which you can use for future class booking.
3. Alternatively, upon written request, a cheque for the full class fee, can be posted to the name and address you provide. In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Culinaryon Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given.
Should CULINARYON PTE LTD be unable to provide for your class or function due to circumstances beyond the control of CULINARYON PTE LTD is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
RIGHT TO REFUSE
CULINARYON PTE LTD holds the right to refuse a student to attend a class, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that guests is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class.
PHOTO OR VIDEO RIGHTS
Occasionally, our staff may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please inform us in writing prior to the event, failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge CULINARYON PTE LTD right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to CULINARYON Pte. Ltd.’ website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.