This is a very special master class. We will not just teach you to cook delicious, healthy and light seafood and fish dishes, no! We teach the magic, the magic of the most delicate culinary parts. The world famous Paella or Bouillabaisse soup are just the typical fishermen dishes, but imagine fish stew in a pre-fried vegetables, several kinds of sea fish, garlic, nuts, fennel and thereto Calvados, lobster and «Voila!» it is the gourmet cuisine chef-d’oeuvre lines before you!
Average class duration is 3 — 3.5 hours.
The workshop included:
- Light snacks
- Soft drinks free flow
- Cooking 3 dishes with chef
- Competitions and quizzes
- Ingredients and equipment for cooking
- Photography and photo album in FB group
- Authors recipes of all cooked dishes
- Great mood and unforgettable impressions
- Certificate of participation for all guests
Dear participants of our master classes, please note that we have a minimum attendance requirement of 6 participants per class to proceed, and should you wish to cancel or reschedule your reservations, please kindly do so no later than 3 days before the actual date of the master class. Thank you!
Sea Club: Tuna