Reporting to the Commercial Director, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing key marketing and promotional programs with a clear focus on returns and deliverables on the sales, and growing the clientele.
- Conceptualizing and implementing marketing plans and outreach strategies to corporates.
- To strategise growth of sales base with a clear focus on revenue and profit.
- To achieve monthly sales budget and develops strategies to meet annual sales goals with a clear focus on bottom line results.
- Evaluate marketing sales programs’ effectiveness and make changes as necessary to constantly improve ROI.
- Organise and administer pre and post sales event evaluations.
- Review and make recommendations on improvements to sales strategy.
- Case management and organization of events
- Timely and correct filling in of event information in the form approved by the management (e.g. checklist or CRM-system);
- Control of down payments in compliance with the SOP of the company
- Administration and analytical efforts in customer base maintenance in the CRM-system: correct filling in of complete information on each client
- Possess a tertiary education from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant and proven track record of developing and executing individual promotions.
- Sound knowledge of sales experience related to F&B sales preferable.
- Client servicing and selling skills are necessary to ensure long-term viability of the business.
- Existing client base is advantageous.
- Possess creative skills in sales promotion to achieve budgeted monthly sales growth.
- A go-getter who thrives in a challenging environment, with strong self-motivation who values teamwork, collaboration and passion for the marketing business.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed leadership qualities with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Cheerful, positive, committed and go-getter personality.
- Attractive Sales commission
- Annual leave and comprehensive medical, dental and insurance benefits.
- Quarterly performance bonus and other attractive incentives.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our international team to be able to grow professionally in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Interested applicants please click on the online APPLY button to proceed.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.